Sampas Investment (including other companies within our group) (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We collect, store and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”) and all other relevant legislation and regulations.
This policy sets out details of how we process data in relation to you. Some of the data we process will be personal data, which relates to and identifies you. Other data will be anonymous data. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we process both sorts of data.
For the purposes of the DPA, we are the data controller of any personal data we process about you.
All changes to this policy will be posted here. You should visit this page regulatory to stay up to date.
INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
- information you provide when you fill in forms on our website at https://invest.sampas.com.tr (“our site”), including information you provide when you register as a user;
- copies of correspondence you send to us (including by post, email or through our site);
- your responses to surveys or questionnaires we ask you to complete;
- details of any transactions you carry out on or through our site;
- details of your visits to our site (including traffic data and data in relation to the resources you access); and
- information that we collect about your computer, including its IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you to:
- ensure the content of our site is presented in the best way for you and your computer;
- provide you with information about opportunities or services that you request or which we consider may be of interest to you (subject to the following section of this policy);
- perform our obligations under contracts between you and us;
- allow you to use the various features of our site;
- protect your account and limiting access to your account; and
- allow third parties to contact you about goods or services you might be interested in (subject to the following section of this policy).
We will only send you marketing communications by electronic means (e-mail or text) if those communications relates to goods, services or opportunities which are similar to those that you have previously purchased, invested or expressed an interest in or if you have consented to us contacting you in this way. We will only permit third parties to send you marketing communications by electronic means if you have consented to this.
You have the right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes or passing it on to third parties for them to use for marketing purposes. You can do this through the Account Settings page on our site by clicking on Notifications and ticking the relevant box or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may aggregate information about you with information about other users of our site to create statistical data about users. This is statistical data that does not identify you and we may distribute any such aggregate information to third parties we work with.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only share personal information that we hold about you to third parties:
- who are companies within our group of companies;
- who provide services to us in connection with our site;
- to whom we sell or intend to sell any of our business or assets; or
- if we are legally obliged to disclose the information.
- strictly necessary cookies which are cookies that are essential to allow you to use a website and its features;
- performance cookies which collect information about how visitors use a website to create aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor;
- functionality cookies which allow the website to remember you and provide a more personalised service; and
- targeting or advertising cookies which are used to deliver adverts relevant to you.
Our site uses the following types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functionality cookies.
Some of our cookies remain on your device between your browsing sessions.
You can disable our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so might mean you are unable to use certain features of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to keep your data secure. You should be aware that transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to our site via the internet.
If you have any questions or comments on this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com